Mt Lemmon Hotel is excited to offer a space to hold small weddings or other corporate gatherings for our guests. The space is tucked between the pine trees within the nearly 2 acres of Mt. Lemmon Hotel. We will be open for events beginning in the summer of 2022.
Wedding package – What We Provide?
- A place to hold a ceremony.
- The wedding reception area includes 40 white wood decorative chairs, lighting and set-up/breakdown.
- Booking and coordination with the Community Center.
- The wedding venue is strictly reserved for hotel guests renting 4 or more cabins as a part of our wedding package.
- Each cabin can sleep a maximum of 4 guests and ensure that bridal parties have a place to stay at the end of a night. Check-in time is at 3pm the day prior to the wedding to allow for set-up of the area, check-out time is at 10am.
We partner with the Sawmill Run Restaurant locally for food services. Wedding guests can also provide their own catering options, but we strongly encourage our on the mountain partner because of logistics and the distance to Tucson if something goes wrong.
We partner with Local Pastor Dale Moe (and part-time Mt. Lemmon resident) for religious needs.
For an optional reception space – we partner with the Mt. Lemmon Community Center and would coordinate your date with them.
For questions about our wedding packages – please contact us directly at email@example.com