Before Booking and Trip Preparation –
If you are booking between October-April there is a chance that there is snow. Make sure that you have chains or 4-wheel drive for your trip or you will risk getting stuck or the sheriffs not letting you get up the road. We are not responsible for your failure to plan or prepare. There are shovels in each cabin in the unlikely event there is a big snow event when you arrive.
Driving Directions –
Take the Mt. Lemmon Highway or General Hitchcock Road
Take the main road into Summerhaven. We are on Sabino Canyon immediately past the Community Center on the westside (or left side when driving in) of the road. We are directly across the street from the General Store and Sawmill Run Restaurant. Please obey the posted speed limits as the road has many turns and there are sheriffs throughout.
- Check-in begins at 3PM, checkout is no later than 10AM.
- To unlock: Click the word “Schlage” and four-digit code (provided to guest before arrival date via text)
To lock from outside: Click the word “Schlage”
- There is only one parking spot per reservation in the complex, please make sure to park in your assigned space or you will be towed at your own risk. The vehicle in the spot MUST match the one on your rental agreement.
- Please make sure you are checking in to the correct unit.
- Parking is limited. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle in a 1-car, standard-size space. Your spot number corresponds to your cabin. Please park in the right spot.
- Any illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing: applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Prior to checking out – please:
– Turn off all lights and AC/heat.
– Please put any dirty towels in the floor in the bathroom.
– Close and lock all windows and doors.
- This is a non-smoking building. Violators will risk forfeiting their security deposit.
- Maximum occupancy is limited to 4 guests, no exceptions, strictly enforced by Mt Lemmon Hotel. Violations of any part of rental agreement will result in forfeiture of security deposit and rent and may lead to fines and immediate eviction. Number of guests must not exceed original number of guests during booking.
- People other than those in the Guest party as originally agreed upon may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- Minimum rental age is 21. Primary adult occupant guest (21 and older) acknowledges that he or she is legally responsible for compliance by all occupants and guests of this short-term rental unit as outlined in the rental agreement
- Assignment/Subletting: Tenant shall not sublet all or any part of premises or assign or transfer this Agreement or any interest in it.
- No pets are allowed on or around the premises unless you are in a pet friendly unit and a pet deposit has been paid. No exceptions.
- Noise Restrictions: Avoid creating “loud or unreasonable noise” between 10 p.m. – 9 a.m. No party or loud music allowed.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional cleaning service is available for a fee upon request.
- Parents have full and sole responsibility to monitor and safeguard their children.
- Mt Lemmon Hotel is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Mt Lemmon Hotel is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. An inventory of items will be taken after checkout to make sure everything is in good working order.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- If temporary repair is required, you agree to permit access to the home for repairs upon notification. We shall not be liable to you for damages; no refund will be given in case of temporary failure.
- Mt Lemmon Hotel shall not accept liability for any inconvenience arising from stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, plumbing, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, change in policy (rules & regulations) by Pima County, or reasons beyond his control.
- Mess requiring excessive cleaning; excessive utility usage (i.e. AC on when no
- one’s home) or other cost incurred to Homeowner due to Guest’s stay, tenant
- will be billed accordingly. This act does NOT cover by damage insurance.
- Mediation: Tenant and Owner agree to mediate any dispute or claim arising
- between them out of this Agreement. Each party waives his right to trial by
- jury in any matter and action under this Agreement. Mediation fees, if any,
- shall be divided equally among the parties involved. Mediation location must
- be within 30 miles of this property.
- These terms may change from time to time without further notice.
- By completing this booking – the parties agree to the terms of this Short-Term Rental Agreement.
There will not be any food in the house. You can bring your own, eat out or shop at the General Store when you arrive. Here is what the house comes with:
- Stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer
- Basic cooking utensils, pots, pans, mixing bowls and dishes
- Can opener
- Dish strainer
- Coffee maker (requires filters and coffee)
- Cutting board
- Queen bed
- Queen bed sofa sleeper
- Flat-screen TV
- Modest decorations
- Nightstand and lamp
- Broom and pan
- Oven mitts
- Electric fireplace
- Stand-up shower in the bathroom
- Snow shovel (just in case)
Mt. Lemmon Hotel Pet Policy
Mt Lemmon Hotel is proud to offer 3 Pet-friendly cabins for your convenience.
A $35 non-refundable pet fee is added to the cost of the cabin to account for additional cleaning by our cleaning service.
There are no more than two pets allowed in any cabin.
Acceptable pets include house-trained dogs and cats with a litter box (not provided)
Pet owners must always keep their dogs on leashes when outside of the cabin.
Pet owners are responsible for bringing food/ food bowls and water/ water bowls.
Cat owners are also responsible for bringing cat litter box for their pets.
As the pet owner, you are responsible for any damage to the cabin, furniture, items inside or outside the cabin, and cleaning up the poop prior to leaving. The cost of damage will be taken out of the security deposit.
We hope you and your furry friends enjoy your stay at Mt Lemmon Hotel!
• Guests can cancel within 14 days before check-in and will get a refund on the cleaning fee only.
• Guests can cancel at least 14 days before check-in and get a full refund of the nightly rate and the cleaning fee. Credit card processing fees will not be refunded.
Please make sure you are confident with your dates before booking ahead of time.
We want you to enjoy your stay and encourage you to call or email with ANY questions